- Production of technical drawings, supporting calculations and design risk assessments.
- To promote safe working practices in accordance with Health & Safety Policy.
- Checking internal and third-party designs.
- Carry out site visits to take project specific briefs.
- Assistance in leading a small team.
- Liaising with clients face to face/phone/email regarding project specific issues.
- Previous scaffold design experience essential.
- Minimum qualification of a HNC in Civil Engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of designing complex scaffolds:
- Temporary roof
- Façade restraints
- Drop scaffolds
- Beam work etc
- Expertise in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of TG20 and all related industry standards.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident communicator.
- Hard working & determined mind set.
- Ambition & drive to further skill set.
- Full driving license with use of own vehicle preferable.
- Starting salary of £26,000-£38,000 – Depending on experience.
- Additional performance related bonuses throughout the year.
- In house training to support development.
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- On site gym membership.
- On site secure parking.
Please send current CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.