- Assist the design team in the production of technical drawings, using the latest AutoCAD software.
- Carry out site surveys to obtain information for designs.
- Liaising with clients face to face/phone/email regarding project specific issues.
- Will be required to attend college to obtain industry standard qualifications.
- Previous scaffolding experience essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of complex scaffolds:
- Temporary roof
- Façade restraints
- Drop scaffolds
- Beam work etc
- Scaffold charge hand (team leader) experience preferred but not essential.
- Basic computer skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Hard working & determined mind set.
- Meticulous attention to detail in your own work.
- Ambition & drive to further skill set.
- Full driving license with use of own vehicle preferable.
- Starting salary of £23,400 with monthly attendance bonuses.
- Salary increase to £26,520 upon a successful 6 month appraisal.
- Additional performance related bonuses throughout the year.
- In house AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, & structural analysis software training.
- HNC/HND Civil Engineering course fees paid for – Paid whilst training.
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Free on site gym membership.
- Free on site secure parking.